From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Monty G. James
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 3:05 PM
To: 'midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: Single SignOn (SSO)

The CHGUSRPRF command is only going to add one side of the map NOT both the source and target.

The code I sent to Paul mentioned below, I believe I uploaded here, but if it can't be found I would be happy to send a you a SAVF file of it.

What level of OS is your iSeries at?

message: 2
date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 17:33:37 +0000
from: "Steinmetz, Paul" <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: Single SignOn (SSO)

Jerry,

I had a similar project last year.
Monty James from the group sent me a savf containing the following.
Had to do some tweaking, but definitely doable.

V7R1 SAVF that contains 3 source file QCLLESRC, QCMDSRC and QCPPSRC.

QCLLESRC has the following members:
ADDEIMBCH
HLADDEIMID

QCMDSRC has the following member: