Reporting back, I tried your settings for PAGRTT(90) and CPI(20) and it didn't work for us.

The following compile worked for a different printer:

CRTPRTF    FILE(AVRTWRK/FR39A029B) DEVTYPE(*IPDS) +
  PAGESIZE(66 198) LPI(6) CPI(20) OVRFLW(60)  +
  PAGRTT(*AUTO)

Yesterday, a developer on-site was helping and he printed the same spoolfile on his own shared printer, and it was perfect. Then he reprinted it on the user printer and got the same cutoff problem.

Turns out the physical printer I was testing with was defined with DEVTYPE( *IPDS ). His printer has device type of *SCS. Nevertheless, the printing was successful on the *SCS printer type even with *IPDS defined.

A search has referencing to /forcing/ an IPDS printer to use various CPI no matter the *COR parameter value, using HPT-Host Print Transform and a *WSCST object (workstation customizing object). Yikes! This is 2018 people! Every printer model has be different. (Okay for humans, but tiring with printers).

I've used HPT with network-connected printers to accept a page range restriction. I've used WSCST to direct the printer to get its paper from a specific drawer. But not this.

Any more help here?

Thanks,
Alan