" Have you considered simply creating an NFS share?"

The office manager does this once a month. It's PDF copies of all invoices
generated during the month. She copies them to her desktop and then burns
a CD. We actually have a drive mapped and she used to do it via Windows
copy/paste to her desktop. Took about 5 minutes.

Now that the IBM i is in a data center, Windows copy/paste takes an hour.
That's too long. I used FileZilla on my desktop and just dragged it to my
desktop. Took about 15 minutes. After sleeping on it, I think I'll just
install FileZilla on her desktop and we'll do it that way. Seems the
simplest.

Thanks everyone for your help.

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 6:15 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx