Thanks again

John

message: 2
date: Wed, 30 May 2018 10:30:58 +0100
from: Martin Rowe <dbg400.net@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: CRTCSVF command and alternatives

John

If you don't mind compiling from code there's my CRTCSVDTA routines -
http://www.dbg400.net/foswiki/bin/view/DBG400/CrtCsvDta There are
dependencies on the main DBG/400 package, but you can get to all the source
members from http://www.dbg400.net/foswiki/bin/view/DBG400/SourceCodeList

Regards, Martin

On 30 May 2018 at 10:12, Henrick, John <john.henrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>