I have the 1st 3 options all set to No - Fixed Font, Scalable, and Antialiasing, IIRC.

Good call, man!

Vern

On 5/25/2018 8:29 PM, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
Vern,

What font is your ACS sessions set to?
My default is IBM3270.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 6:30 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: iSeries Access / ACS display differences

Hi Jack

That is the cursor, right? Did I miss something? Wasn't the question
about how non-displayable characters appear? They are an RI box on 5250
- Paul said they are a ? on ACS?

Now as I look at my screen, I'm using ACS, and I'm seeing those boxes
for codes below hex40 - so I'm not sure of anything at the moment!!

Cheers
Vern