In iACS, clicking on Schemas, there is a left-hand-window-pane for listing schemas. Very cool feature, but what chooses the list of Schemas to display?
How is the List of Schemas=Libraries chosen?

The list is showing old libraries that we are not using anymore, hence some concern on giving this to any power user.
As well as having to do a lot of configuration of my own work.

Under JDBC Connection, the Default SQL Schema is "use liblist of server job".
But I cannot find a server job ( where I am the current user) that has these libraries.

So anybody have a clue to where/how the list under Schemas is determined ?

* The list shown does not match any of my QZRCSRVS , QNPSERVS , or QZDASOINIT jobs
* On my own User-Profile, I reference a JOBD to get a default liblist and the list shown is not that.
* It is not QDFTJOBD which has *SYSVAL
* When I add a single User Library to the default schema, I get what the documentation says = this single library is added to the System Liblist ( QSYSLIB + QUSRLIBL )
and is seen in the job QZDASOINIT User: QUSER Number: 034427

* https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ibmi/library/i-system_sql2/index.html did not help

- John Voris
Crown Holdings
Philadelphia, PA