From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Oberholtzer
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 12:31 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: RE: Authority Restoration During an Upgrade (6.1 -> 7.2)

I not sure that will do the job. Remember the QSYS objects that are being
referenced in the current system/OS Level do not exist on the new system.
There are objects with the same name but they are different and will have
different digital signatures. I think you are going to have to find them
and set them up with a CL.

A call to IBM support might be in order to confirm my fear, or prove it
not worrisome.

Then again the software vendor should have a script that sets that up in
the first place, so I'd use that.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects