From: Benjamin Huntsman <BHuntsman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18/05/2018 22:38
Subject: WAS 9.0 on PowerHA

Hi everyone!

Just curious, do many of you run WebSphere Application Server instances
on PowerHA nodes?

I've read a few white papers where IBM recommends doing the install
from the command line and setting the default profile directory to the
iASP, but I was wondering, does anyone here know how to set it up so that
the default profile directory stays in the normal location, and to
manually create a single specific profile that lives on the iASP? If
that's possible, how do you make the 2nd PowerHA node aware of the WAS
profile?

Many thanks!