Where she claims she was in that program (and I truly do believe her at
this point) she would not have had a lock on any record.

But now that I think about it, the QSYSOPR message was at 16:37. I got the
phone call from the office manager at 16:40. It took until 16:52 for me to
get back to work and sign on. So I was looking at locks 15 minutes AFTER
the message occurred. The fact she had a lock at 16:52 may not be relevant
at all.

I actually don't really know what the lock was at 16:37.