Hi Thomas

I just took a look at my media and they will need to be burned with the UDF
format, so you will need to make sure that your burner software supports
that.

I recall having issues a few releases back with the standard Windows
Burner software and getting 3 non-working I_BASE_01 DVDs before I wised up
that it was how I was creating the media. I think someone on here
recommended IMGBURN as software that supported UDF format and I have stuck
with that when using physical media - but that's a while ago now too.