They've implemented a new support system over the weekend.

Your case numbers which may have been xxxxx,yyy,zzz were renumbered to
TS######### (nine digits).

I got an email saying my case has been updated.

If the update was on the old case (update came in late Friday after work)
it came with the old number and a link to the case. When I click on that
link I get a website with
Service Request Transition Message
The product you have selected has been migrated to IBM's new support
experience. You are being redirected to our updated support site where you
can open and manage cases, or find self-help information for this product.
This will have a Continue button to take you to the list of cases on the
new site. However, this case was not found. :-(

If the update came after the web site update it will have a more direct
link and the new number. Graphics are nice and all but I don't find
"Invalid Page" very helpful.

If I get to my list of cases this one did not appear. I tried the Watson
search bar. The results show a big red heading bar with
You are not authorized to view case TS000###### or you have entered the
case number incorrectly. Please try again, request access from your
company administrator, or contact IBM for assistance.
Request assistance from IBM

The gal called me. She sounds like she is trying to talk from the other
side of the globe over two Dixie cups and a string. She kept dropping
out. But, bless her heart, she is trying to find out what is going on
with this website.