Look for the #defines of cipher suites in QSYSINC/H.QSOSSL. Is that what you're looking for?

On 4/16/2018 5:44 PM, Rob Berendt wrote:
Let's say your audit report uses openssl naming. For example it tells you
to shutdown the following:
Key-
Cipher Exchange Authentication MAC
Encryption(Key-Strength)
TLSV1
EXP-DES-CBC-SHA RSA(512) RSA SHA1 DES(40)
DES-CBC-SHA RSA RSA SHA1 DES(56)
EXP-EDH-RSA-DES-CBC-SHA DH(512) RSA SHA1 DES(40)
EDH-RSA-DES-CBC-SHA DH RSA SHA1 DES(56)
EXP-ADH-DES-CBC-SHA DH(512) None SHA1 DES(40)
ADH-DES-CBC-SHA DH None SHA1 DES(56)
TLSv1.1
DES-CBC-SHA RSA RSA SHA1 DES(56)
EDH-RSA-DES-CBC-SHA DH RSA SHA1 DES(56)
ADH-DES-CBC-SHA DH None SHA1 DES(56)

And openssl can be translated from
https://testssl.sh/openssl-rfc.mapping.html
I'm trying to finish this translation into IBM speak.
One thing I've noticed at that website is the "cipher suite" hex code
column on the left.
Closest thing I've found at IBM which does a fair translation from that
cipher suite hex code is
https://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/dominowiki.nsf/dx/TLS_Cipher_Configuration