From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Paul Roy
Sent: Freitag, 13. April 2018 22:49
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: RPG program halting with RNX1251 Permanent I/O error occurred
in DISPLAY file

I haven't used DDS WINDOW for a long time, but from what I remember, a
record format with WINDOW is supposed to overlay something..
It is not clear to me in your example that this is the case...
I would try to just WRITE a blank record (with DFRWRT) before the EXFMT of
the WINDOW record

but you could be more lucky to post this to the RPG list...

Paul