Looking and thinking at least:

R710 SF99705: SF99705 710 Hardware and Related PTFs
<http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas4SF99705> 41 03/20/2018

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 9:13 AM, Jack Woehr <jwoehr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Hopefully you're current on cumes and groups.

just the cumes .. what groups do you recommend?

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 9:10 AM, Jack Woehr <jwoehr@absolute-performance.
com> wrote:

Thanks, Paul and Rob ...

One thing I'm confused about ... does

APYPTF LICPGM(*ALL) APY(*PERM) DELAYED(*IMMDLY)

apply PTF's I have downloaded but not yet applied even temporarily?

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 9:07 AM, Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>