Thanks Sam,

When I look at the BCH job for the particular printer under QSPL using WRKACTJOB, the logging is at level-4 Severity-0 Text-*NOLIST.
Doing a 5 and 10 to view job log yields nothing that indicates error.

Looking at the message queue for the WTR job, I see the msg to notify me of incomplete print ( CPF3422 and 3433 ), but the possible causes don't seem applicable and pretty vague.

Msg log from the PDJ job yields CPF3395, another generic 'print held' msg, but nothing actionable.

Unfortunately operations is not something I get a great deal of experience with.

Sam_L <lennon_s_j@xxxxxxxxxxx> 4/5/2018 3:30 PM >>>
If you can, up the logging level of the batch jobs. In a former life I
found that you often go the real problem that way. Sometimes a Java
error was logged.

Sam