Besides importing the key, you have to trust it. I don't remember the
exact steps, but you have to SSH into the box because it has to be done
interactively.

We also wrap the call to avoid the TTY issue you have below.
Browse : /medtron/Gpg/medgpg.sh

Record : 1 of 4 by 18 Column : 1
Control :

...+....1....+....2....+....3....+....4....+....5....+....6....+....7..
.+....8....+.
************Beginning of data**************

# Medtron wrapper for gpg. Set some environment variables and call what
is passed in.
HOME=/medtron/gpg

export PASE_SYSCALL_NOSIGILL=plock=0

$1