But now that we've brought up BRMS link omit lists...
If you get tired of your backups ending with

Cannot save...
47 objects not saved.
Backup *ALLUSR, type *FULL completed with errors.

You might have to add these directories to link omit lists. Or just get
numb to caring that your backups always end with that message. I have.
And this causes me to ignore additional messages like
Cannot use *MGTCOL Q01808000A in QMGTC2.
*FILE DSKHHT in QRCL not saved.
*FILE DSKHXX in QRCL not saved.
*FILE HHT in QRCL not saved.
*FILE HXX in QRCL not saved.
*FILE QRCL000002 in QRCL not saved.
*FILE QRCL000003 in QRCL not saved.
*FILE QRCL000004 in QRCL not saved.
*FILE QRCL000005 in QRCL not saved.
*FILE XDSKHHT in QRCL not saved.
*FILE XDSKHXX in QRCL not saved.
Cannot use *USRSPC QGLDLOCK in QUSRDIRDB.

Apparently my last RCLSTG found some damage... Hmm, looks like AS/SET
files and we're not actively using that. If I cared deeply I would
restore these from media before they expire out of rotation.