Here my scenario : as i would need to duplicate spool file (AFPDS) with
overlay, i found this command (DUPCHGSPLF) at
http://www.code400.com/forum/forum/iseries-programming-languages/clp-clle/59
8-how-to-cpy-spool-file-frm-one-out-q-to-other-out-q

This works fine, except when i change the parameter NEWUSER to assign the
duplicate spool to another user ; in this case in fact when i print or
display the spool file i don't see the overlay data, also if in the
Spoolfile Attribute i see OK the FRONTOVL value (MyOvl / *Libl)

Example

If i run

DUPCHGSPLF JOB(312040/MYUSR/QPADEV0003)

SPLFILE(MYSPLF)

SPLNBR(000124)

And i open the spool file with ACS (access client solution) i see the
overlay

Instead if i run

DUPCHGSPLF JOB(312040/MYUSR/QPADEV0003)

SPLFILE(MYSPLF)

SPLNBR(000124)

NEWUSER(MYUSRNEW)

And i open the spool file with ACS (access client solution) i DON'T see the
overlay

This the file spool attribute

JOB. . . . . . . : QPRTJOB File . . . . . . . . : MYSPLF

User . . . . . . : MYUSR Number . . . . . . : 000013

Number . . . . . . : 313776 Date . : 24/03/18

Sovrapposizione su fronte pagina:

Overlay. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : MYOVL
<--- FRONTOVL

Lib. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : *LIBL

Posizione relativa in verticale . . : ,17

Posizione relativa in orizzontale . : ,15

i noticed the QPRTJOB .. Could it be the cause ??

i tried also to set in the parameter Lib, the library name where the ovl ha
been created (at the place of *LIBL) but the problem remains ..

instead if i copy the OVL in QGPL all is OK

seems that PRTJOB can't find the OVL outside of the system LIBL ??

if you could give me some suggestions i would be gratefull

Thanks in advance

---