I found a command (DUPCHGSPLF) that is Ok for me (at
http://www.code400.com/forum/forum/iseries-programming-languages/clp-clle/59
8-how-to-cpy-spool-file-frm-one-out-q-to-other-out-q)

But I have a problem when i change the NEWUSER parameter (to assign the
spool file to another user !!) , in fact when i display the spool i don't
see the overlay data also if in the duplicated spool file attributes i see
the FRONTOVL parameter Ok; As I noticed that the Library parameter in
FRONTOVL is *LIBL, i copied my OVL in QGPL and now if i display the
duplicated spool file i see the overlay data..
Now, as i don't wont have my OVL in QGPL, i tried to change the DUPCHGSPLF
CLP :
after

IF COND(&NEWUSER *NE *SAME) THEN(CHGVAR VAR(%SST(&SPLATTR 59 10)) +

VALUE(&NEWUSER))

I Added this line

->>> CHGVAR VAR(%SST(&SPLATTR 747 10)) VALUE('LIBOVL ')

Now, if i look at Spool file attribute i see it correct (with the library)

Front page Overlay : FRONTOVL

Overlay. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : MYOVL

But if i try display the spool i don't see the overlay data

Any suggestion ?

Thansk

---