From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob
Berendt
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 3:00 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: EDTOBJAUT

I hope that the question is just a curiosity thing and not an implication
that authorization lists are dated or some such thing.

I find that authorization lists allow easier changes on object authority
without having to get another lock (after initially assigning the
authorization list).

I've had bad experiences with supplemental groups affecting performance.

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E