Yes, I am getting that error. Even after following all this:

The SOP when you get this error 500 is to clear your browser's cache and
cookies. IBM does a very poor job of clearing these and it will bite you
every time. An alternative is to try a different browser until you get
the stones to clear the cache and cookies from your first browser. I have
this situation about once a week. And every time I do my bank says "you
are trying to log on from a different site and we'll send you a code to
your phone or some such thing to verify it's really you". So I'm not
happy when I have to do this.

If this fails then you can call IBM. One of the things they may recommend
is to not use any shortcuts to get to that site as IBM has a history of
changing their links to get you to start out at some site which proudly
displays their flaming logos. Not that you have to like it but there may
be some validity to this.