Hi Larry!
Thanks for the answer!

I've tried a few possibilities...

* https://imgur.com/6vgrxfS
o I removed the cable (marked in blue) and plugged the power cord
into the power supply (marked in red)... when I did this, no
part of the system got any energy
* https://imgur.com/6vgrxfS
o I removed the batteries and plugged the power cord into the
power supply ( marked in red ), when I did this, no part of the
system got any power

What I did not try

* https://imgur.com/Jkse0ov
o I plugged a power cord into each power supply (marked in red)

I'm going to run a test today with a multimeter to see if energy is coming out of the power supply ...

Alexandre S. Bencz

+55 {15} 997-980-511