From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 1:28 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Current PTF groups and SPECTRE/MELTDOWN

Well, maybe memory?
But probably the maintenance is the biggest thing.

Main ERP lpar:
% CPU used . . . . . . . : 23.5
System Pool Reserved Max -------DB------- -----Non-DB-----
Pool Size (M) Size (M) Active Faults Pages Faults Pages
1 6920.6 3599.1 +++++ .0 .0 .1 .2
2 31176.9 22.5 1880 6.6 1352.4 19.5 63.4
3 1299.0 1.2 51 .0 1.4 1.4 10.4
4 23638.8 .0 558 27.0 7037.3 33.9 127.0
5 66868.5 7.1 2797 11.5 2495.7 42.4 89.5

Main Domino lpar
% CPU used . . . . . . . : 12.0
System Pool Reserved Max -------DB------- -----Non-DB-----
Pool Size (M) Size (M) Active Faults Pages Faults Pages
1 5343.9 2777.1 +++++ .0 .0 .0 .0
2 106924.8 33.5 1274 .0 .0 205.1 646.8
3 1145.5 .0 287 .0 .0 19.6 27.9
4 1145.5 .0 5 .0 .0 .0 .0

Eight Domino servers on WRKDOMSVR.

Both lpars are hosted by the same hosting lpar
% CPU used . . . . . . . : 2.8
System Pool Reserved Max -------DB------- -----Non-DB-----
Pool Size (M) Size (M) Active Faults Pages Faults Pages
1 2094.91 1084.25 +++++ .0 .0 .0 .0
2 25669.56 16.22 379 .0 .0 .9 4667.2
3 3119.57 .00 780 .0 .0 4.6 4.6
4 311.95 .00 5 .0 .0 .0 .0
With 32 SSD drives in ASP1 and the same quantity of older SSD's in ASP2.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755