This time you left out PTF_GROUP_LEVEL_INSTALLED.

But in summary...
If IBM acts like they did with the end of 6.1 there will be no "one last
cume" for IBM i 7.1. Based on the cume cover letter I suspect they will
not issue one either.
Basically I would just go ahead and:
- order the cume
- all the 7.1 groups listed at:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas4PSPbyNum
- any "recommended fixes" at
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1021480
in one single order and apply that.

Now the "best way" is open for long and contentious debate. Without
knowing what TR you are currently at (since you left out
PTF_GROUP_LEVEL_INSTALLED) it may vary. If you are REALLY old on TR level
it may be easier to slip on the latest resave.
Then the debate starts boiling down to whether to use SNDPTFORD, Fix
Central, Download Director vs HTTP and the list goes on.