found the read-me-sp on the FTP site:
ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/as400/products/clientaccess/solutions/readmespacs.txt <ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/as400/products/clientaccess/solutions/readmespacs.txt>

new version must not be far behind.
small change for JAVA8 requirement

---------------------------------
Service Pack Level = LCD8-2010-19
Build date = February 2018
Recommended Java Level: Java 8 Update 161 or higher
Note: The next update scheduled for June 2018 will require Java 8.
---------------------------------
1. Enhancements to Database:
- More integration between Schemas and Run SQL Scripts (RFE 108105).
- Improved sorting for Show Statements in the SQL Performance Center.
- Dependency based sorting when generating SQL.
- Support for Properties, Start/End and Swap Receivers has been added to Journal.
- A legend has been added to Visual Explain.
2. Enhancements to Data Transfer:
- Performance improvements when downloading large files especially to files of type txt, csv, dsr.
3. Enhancements to IFS:
- Permissions action for displaying current authorities.
- View action for viewing the content of some objects.
- Updated icons and hover text for identifying symbolic links.
4. Enhancements to 5250:
- Additional support for code page 1371 (Traditional Chinese).
- Copy Append As Table for copying a table from multiple pages.
5. Enhancements to Printer Output.
- Download... action for allowing preferences to be temporarily overridden (RFE 115970).
6. Several fixes including:
<too much to copy>

Bryan