Well, I was assuming it did since SQL Workbench/J, which I use, does have it.

But, from Google, I saw something about right-click format SQL in SquirreL.

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 10:37 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: SQL Create table with a UNION query returns error

Huh. I use SQuirreL, and never noticed it. Is it a plugin?

Thanks for the suggestions!

- Dan

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 10:46 PM, Roger Harman <roger.harman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Some tips on formatting...

There are plenty of SQL "prettifier" sites that you can use to format
easily readable SQL
-or-
Use SQL Workbench/J or SQuirreL to do it
-or-
I think RDi has a formatting option for embedded
-or-
I recall hearing that ACS has a reformatter but I have never gone looking
for it.