I have to agree with Rob on this.

My policy is that if you want to use a subprocedure go ahead. If you want to use a subroutine then you need to explain to me what benefits it offers and why you are convinced that it will never need parameters or a return value.

Future protection - I don't want my programmers producing future relics.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com