Hi Nathan

As I recall from a demonstration I saw, I believe that IBM i Access for Web is quite a bit more than 5250- yes, here is a list from the mobile tab for IBM i Access web page -

Features include the ability to:

* - view CPU utilization, page faults, disk utilization, disk pool
usage, jobs, and operator messages on a dashboard
* - view and manage jobs, messages, output queues, files, printers
* - view PTFs and PTF Groups
* - view, add, insert and update database records
* - build, run, save SQL statements with an SQL wizard
* - start one or more 5250 emulation sessions with the ability to
reconnect even after a device power down
* - extract data from a variety of IBM i resources into a table using
optional column selection
* - distribute and manage files to other users from a common download
location

Regards
Vern