I don't have access to the ODBC-GUI. Here is what I plan on using.

I will create a directory called /opt/ibm

Upload the RPM file to it.

Run these commands:

rpm -ivh ibm-iaccess-1.1.0.7-1.0.x86_64.rpm

rpm -Uvh ibm-iaccess-1.1.0.7-1.0.x86_64.rpm

The driver will end up in:
/opt/ibm/iSeriesAccess/lib64/libcwbodbc.so

At this point I should be able to configure my driver.