Hi all

I would try to read the following Xml with XMLTABLE function, but I don't
understand what I have to compose

the Sql statement

I tried :

Select a.* from XMLTABLE('Body' passing( xmlparse(Document

Get_xml_file('/tmp/txml.xml'))) columns faultstring

varchar(256) ) as a

This the xml content :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<S:Envelope xmlns:S="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>

<S:Body>

<S:Fault xmlns:ns4="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope";>

<faultcode>S:Cli ent</faultcode>

<faultstring>1:Invalid username or password</faultstring>

</S:Fault>

</S:Body>

</S:Envelope>

Can some help me to understand how do that ?

Other question : if have the xml file content in a variable .. can I use
SQL to parse Xml ?

Thanks in advance