I certainly can attest. I haven't used IBM SMTP (purposely) for years.
But it was great inspiration for our MAILTOOL Plus product.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #11 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: Save Emails
- Save emails that are sent out at a global, user or individual email
level.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 10:04 AM, Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>