1. I don't think there is a way to make it load all results in to the window.
2. I use a separate results window which has that menu option and the same row limits. Using separate windows is really not that more effort. I can do quick result comparisons and I can dismiss the window by pressing ESC. One extra step that is required but is annoying is that if you are keyboard oriented getting the grid to "activate" for your cusor actions you have to first tab into the grid area.

-Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 3:37 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: iACS-more data available

Justin & Matt

As to #1, I don't know a way on the display to show more than in increments of, it seems, 100 - something for an RFE, perhaps, to configure this.

There are options for the JDBC connection help with optimization, like *FIRSTIO and *ALLIO - I think this, being basically a batch process, the default would be *ALLIO - that's an educated guess, BTW.

For #2 - you can save the results - you need first to go up to the Options menu, the "Enable save results" option - I have it set to always. If set to never, your option to save is grayed out, as I recall.

That option to save is when you right-click anywhere in the results window - and you can select the file type and location. I never do any selection when I do this, it then gets all the data into the PC file - it might take only the selected rows if you have a selection - I just don't remember.

I don't see "Save results" on the file menu - the saves there are for the SQL statements themselves, not the results, so far as I can tell.

Very cool tool - I use it all the time.

Right-click is your friend - but who would have thought you needed to be in the results? I'm just a happy right-clicker, I guess.

Oh - there is under options an item to show results in separate window - not sure if that has the same 100-row increment.

Regards
Vern