On the source LPAR that created the DSLO image.
Missing PTF SI65184.
Matches the problem resolved by PTF SI65184 for licpgm 5722IP1
Not part of any cum, group, or tech doc.
Was missing from both tech docs below.
A request has been made to update both below documents to include PTF SI65184:
In the process of recreating the DSLO image.

Central Site Distribution (DSLO) Media:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1012298

IBM i 7.3 Recommended Fixes - Infoprint Server:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1021285

CPFB72C Escape 40 01/13/18 22:39:54.902801 QYDOVFYP QSYS *STMT QLPSVCPR QSYS 0B4F
From module . . . . . . . . : QYDOVFYAPI
From procedure . . . . . . : Verify__12YdoVerifyApiFv
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 25
Message . . . . : Object cannot currently be signed or verified.
Cause . . . . . : Return code 301 occured for object
/QSYS.LIB/QIPS.LIB/QAKBCPP.PGM. The meanings of the return codes are as
follows: 200 Object is in debug mode; 203 Attempt to sign incomplete save
file object type; 250 Object suspended; 301 Object format not compatible
with machine; 432 Object damaged; Recovery . . . : Attempt the following
recovery: 200 ENDDBG on the object; 203 Finish saving into the save file;
250 Restore the object; 301 Recreate or convert the object to the format
required by the machine

Paul