The Enhanced interface is where 90% of the problems are. The rest is just screen sizing, scroll function ion and ungodly slow AJAX times.

8.8.7 is off my list until they get the DLPAR and IBM i hosting working better/included respectively.

Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects
Office: 414-433-4363
Cell: 414-915-1445
Sent from iPad

"I've learned that courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear". -- Nelson Mandela