@Coy, I feel your pain....

Thanks,

Rob

On 12/5/2017 3:45 PM, Krill, Coy wrote:
But I'm not there when the patch folks reboot my machines in the middle of the night and I left It open without saving cuz I was still working on it...

I've had to go back and extract and rebuild SQL statements from the audit journals. You'd think I'd learn but I still do it at least twice a year.

Coy Krill
Core Processing Administrator/Analyst
Washington Trust Bank

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glenn Gundermann
Sent: 2017 December 05 12:34
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Autosave in iNav RunSql

I'd be interested to know this as well since I've been caught once or twice.
Although, if you click X to close the window after the contents were changed, it does prompt with "Save changes ... Yes, No, Cancel".

Yours truly,

Glenn Gundermann
Email: glenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx
Work: (905) 486-1162 x 239