From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob
Berendt
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2017 1:44 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: QShell GOTCHA

Actually most of my LPARs do not have SEU, PDM, etc. It's a change control
issue. If I'm just desperate that's when I use EDTF. But mostly I use RDi,
and I do much more admin than development lately.

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E