https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&ei=3IEYWomIPMO3jwTr3oqgBQ&q=gold+silver+exchange+rates+api&oq=gold+silver+exchange+rates+api&gs_l=psy-ab.3...657.1153.0.1390.4.4.0.0.0.0.153.385.0j3.3.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.1.121...33i22i29i30k1.0.hcFnLMCVjwY

This would be a good start.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
GreenTools for Microsoft Apps <https://www.bvstools.com/g4ms.html>: Easy to
use interfaces for sending and receiving Email as well as OneDrive!