Hi

ok i have followed your suggestion and modified the RPG , adding

" EXEC SQL

SET OPTION NAMING = *SYS,
CLOSQLCSR = *ENDMOD,
COMMIT = *NONE,
COMPILEOPT = 'DBGVIEW(*LIST)'; "

now , when i run my PGM in the log i see :
"SQL0206 column or global variable XSQL not found"

this my proc:

dcl-proc store_data ;

xSql = 'https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/directions/' +
'json?origin=Montreal&destination=Toronto&key=' +
'<MYKEY>' ;
exec sql
insert into qtemp.jsondata (
Select 'api_g' ,
'/tmp/',
systools.json2bson(json_info) as json_info
From (Values(SYSTOOLS.HTTPGETCLOB(
replace(trim(xSql),
x(json_info) );

end-proc;

i can't insert a variable in the " From (Values(SYSTOOLS.HTTPGETCLOB.. "

thanks in advance