Good points, Sam.

I'm pretty certain we won't divide things up that go to a single billing address.

Yes, the difference in number of sheets would mean what you say. In a recent meeting we talked about this, I do not know what kind of container we send this stuff in - whether a #10 or a 10x13 or 9x12 or whatever.

The machine that is in view can't do the large-quantity bundles, though.

Thanks
Vern