Anything pre-printed *could* be replaced with AFP output if you had the inclination.

We do a stuffing process and the folder/sorter is obviously limited in bundle size. You can either have it divert to an overflow tray (assuming it has the capability), or do separate outputs programmatically for the larger bundles and do them as a separate batch.

Have a couple of Dr. Peppers and the answer will come....

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2017 6:35 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Suggestions wanted on reducing time to assemble month-end invoices

Hi Roger

It's worth asking - I am not sure if there isn't a pre=printed form in
the mix, either. More to know!

Vern

On 11/2/2017 6:08 PM, Roger Harman wrote:
I'm somewhat hesitant to suggest this but have you considered a different color paper for the statement? Of course, you still have to print everything in the required order but it does eliminate the separator page.

Roger Harman
COMMON Certified Application Developer - ILE RPG on IBM i on Power