Nope, nothing before it that I could tell that mean anything.

I keep getting it now and then. I'll look again but I really don't see
anything in the job log. It looks like a communications problem, but for
what and where I have no idea. I just did the latest CUM for V7R3 without
any issues (besides node not working any more.. lol)

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #3 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: No 400 byte
or less message limit as with SNDDST or SNDSMTPEMM.