LMTCPB in conjunction with ALWLMTUSR only affect the command line..

So any command can be run if it's access through some sort of menu...

Such as DSPMSG via the SysReq menu...

Or for instance, if you happen to put WRKOBJPDM on a menu...

Why then a user could point WRKOBJPDM to QSYS and "16-Run" any command in
there. They can't type a command in at the command line provided by
WRKOBJPDM....but they can "16-Run" it!

Subject to normal object authority checking (including any adopted
authorities your menu system may have provided ;) )

Charles