From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Joe Pluta
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 12:28 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ACS 1.1.7.2 build 7422

That may actually be the tipping point for me, Jon. I've used color schemes
forever and they are a bit tedious to maintain. Question: does the
watermark change when you do passthrough to another system? I'd expect
not, but if it did that would be WAY cool.

Since it's Java based it should run anywhere, but have people been running it
successfully on Windows 10? And no, I'm not asking you, Jon. :)

Don't know when it was added but Paul Tuohy pointed out a feature I had
missed. The ability to "Watermark" a session. makes it easy to see what
system I am connected to without having to resort to color schemes etc.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com

a moment to review the archives at