DSPOBJAUT OBJ(ERPLXUSRF) OBJTYPE(*LIB)
shows *PUBLIC *AUTL and the autl is GDIDIVF

DSPAUTL GDIDIVF
shows
*PUBLIC *ALL

However

select SYSTEM_OBJECT_SCHEMA, SYSTEM_OBJECT_NAME, OBJECT_TYPE,
AUTHORIZATION_NAME, OBJECT_AUTHORITY
from QSYS2.OBJECT_PRIVILEGES
where system_object_name in('ERPLXUSRF')
and system_object_schema in('QSYS');

returns
SYSTEM_OBJECT_SCHEMA SYSTEM_OBJECT_NAME OBJECT_TYPE AUTHORIZATION_NAME
OBJECT_AUTHORITY
QSYS ERPLXUSRF *LIB *PUBLIC *EXCLUDE
QSYS ERPLXUSRF *LIB SSA *ALL

Looks nice for the auditors, except it's not kosher.

pmr 40825,082,000