Q2: QUAL TYPE(*NAME) LEN(10) MIN(1)
QUAL TYPE(*NAME) LEN(10) DFT(*CURLIB) +
SPCVAL((*LIBL) (*CURLIB)) EXPR(*YES) +
PROMPT('Library')
Q3: QUAL TYPE(*NAME) LEN(10) MIN(1)
QUAL TYPE(*NAME) LEN(10) DFT(*LIBL) +
SPCVAL((*LIBL) (*CURLIB)) EXPR(*YES) +
PROMPT('Library')
Q4: QUAL TYPE(*NAME) LEN(10) DFT(*CURRENT) +
SPCVAL((*CURRENT)) EXPR(*YES)
QUAL TYPE(*NAME) LEN(10) DFT(*LIBL) +
SPCVAL((*LIBL) (*CURLIB)) EXPR(*YES) +
PROMPT('Library')

The problem I'm having is specifying or rather displaying the value
*CURRENT in Q4.

I'm thinking I want it similar to member - *FIRST in the CPYF command

Copy File (CPYF)

Type choices, press Enter.

From file . . . . . . . . . . . Name
Library . . . . . . . . . . . *LIBL Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB
To file . . . . . . . . . . . . Name, *PRINT
Library . . . . . . . . . . . *LIBL Name, *LIBL, *CURLIB
From member . . . . . . . . . . *FIRST Name, generic*, *FIRST,
*ALL
To member or label . . . . . . . *FIRST Name, *FIRST, *FROMMBR,
*ALL
Replace or add records . . . . . *NONE *NONE, *ADD, *REPLACE...
Create file . . . . . . . . . . *NO *NO, *YES
Print format . . . . . . . . . . *CHAR *CHAR, *HEX

Actually, I'm thinking maybe I can't do this with QUAL.or TYPE(*NAME).

Does anyone know how to do it or is it even possible?

Thanks,

Rob