From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mitchell, Dana
Sent: 21. juli 2016 15:35
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Processor shifting due to Mimix

I don't think Workload capping will work for Mimix. We were using a Workload capping group to restrict our usage of iTERA to a subset of our Licensed i cores. This spring, we began a conversion to MIMIX, and immediately received a message telling us that 'Product 7VSI001 cannot be part of work load capping group xxxxx' I opened a problem with Vision solutions inquiring about it and their reply was to either purchase a license that covers all cores we are running or reduce the number of cores.

Dana