From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jack Woehr
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 10:23 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: R: Help With sFTP

Well, it's an "expect" script

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 9:20 AM, David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On 9/29/17 10:16 AM, gio.cot wrote:

Sorry but i have not understand your script

That's a shell script ... you would put in a file on the IFS and run
it using QSH or PASE.

david

--
IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of
business!

I'm riding a metric century (100 km / 62 miles) in the 2015 American
Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes
research, education, advocacy, and awareness. You can make a tax
deductible donation to my ride by visiting
http://email.diabetessucks.net. My goal is $5800 but any amount is
appreciated.

See where I get my donations from ... visit
http://email.diabetessucks.net /map for an interactive map (it's a
geeky
thing).

mailing
take
a moment to review the archives at
https://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.

questions.

Help support midrange.com by shopping at amazon.com with our
affiliate
link: http://amzn.to/2dEadiD

--
Absolute Performance, Inc.
12303 Airport Way, Suite 100

NON-DISCLOSURE NOTICE: This communication including any and all
attachments is for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient
of this communication, any disclosure, copying further distribution or
use of
this communication is prohibited. If you received this communication
in
error, please contact the sender and delete/destroy all copies of this
communication immediately.
list