From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob
Berendt
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 10:11 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: HMC automatic power on after failure?

When thinking of remote data centers I would think bring the HMC up right
away. That would at least allow me to bring up the Power 8 and it's lpars
remotely. Even if I choose to wait until the power stabilizes or the UPS
units have some time to charge.

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E