From: Steinmetz, Paul
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2017 4:03 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Need to find any/all connections to the i via host name

Rob,

We are finishing up a move of all traffic from Etherlan01 - ip 1.1.1.1 to Etherlan02 - ip 2.2.2.2.
Etherlan02 has additional firewall rules and not all port are open.

There are some remaining processes on Etherlan01, could be connecting via host name or ip.
When I change the host name from 1.1.1.1 to 2.2.2.2, only those processes accessing the I by host name will be impacted.
These are the ones I am a after.
If they fail, it will probably need ip and or ports open on the firewall.

Then, any traffic remaining will be those accessing the I by ip - 1.1.1.1.
We will deal with these on a one by one basis.

Paul