From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Spencer Elliott
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2017 9:15 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: IFS File usage report

Hi,
I am not sure if it is proper to put in a product plug, but S4i DSDS-Plus
will survey files in the IFS down to the sub-directory level by file type,
dates, size and other criteria. I addition it will run a series of commands
against the files in the list (e.g.: delete, copy, ect) to automatically
cleanup the IFS.

I apologize if I have offended anyone or violated the use of this group,

Spencer